Package: Competitive basic salary DOE+ Company car/Car allowance
North West site with Hybrid working
Fantastic new opportunity for either an already established Account Manager or an Account Executive looking to take the next step up, within a leading food manufacturing business!
• Managing Major retailer – Co-op
• Primary point of contact for Co-op.
• Manging internal and external communications with Co-op stakeholders.
• To fully understand Co-op’s needs as a customer and translate those requirements.
• To manage customer pricing in line with targets and changing raw material costs.
• Working closely with the NPD team delivering products that meet the customer brief and are commercially viable.
• Create customer specific plans enabling volume, sales and profit targets to be met.
• 3+ years Account Management/Account Executive experience
• Ideally Degree level educated or equivalent
• Experience working within a short shelf life category
• Experience working with own-label
• Confident self-starter – able to work independently and present to stakeholders
• Able to communicate clearly and has good knowledge of the FMCG industry
• A team player who can influence a team
If interested please get in contact at email@example.com or call 01618330161