Are you looking for a great career development opportunity that will give you great exposure to wholesalers, retailers, p+l, and manufacturing?
This is a great opportunity for a talented Commercial Executive who is driven, hungry and eager to develop their career in the food industry with one of Scotland’s leading food brands.
The company is a multi-award-winning food business, that continues to invest and adapt to the ever-changing commercial landscape.
Applicants can live in the Perth, Fife, Stirling, Glasgow or Edinburgh regions. Following an onboarding process, there will be an opportunity for hybrid working.
• First commercial point of contact for supply chain and planning.
• Promotional planning and analysis of promotional activity.
• Ensure execution in-store is in line with agreements.
• Manage promotional nomination forms and other specific customer administration.
• Sales forecasting of key trading events.
• Supporting the day-to-day activities of the commercial director.
• Understand complex sales data and be able to analyse this in Excel.
Who you are:
• Passionate about delivering results.
• Highly organised and self-motivated with a positive and proactive attitude.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills.
• Commercially astute.
• Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail.
• Experience in customer management within FMCG is desired but not essential
• You will be given the opportunity to manage some of your own customer accounts.
• Excellent opportunity to learn and develop with progression and career advancement opportunities available.
Salary £28,000 – £32,000 + laptop
Pension – Government auto-enrolment
Annual leave – 20 + 8 stats for full time.
If you are interested in this position, then please forward a copy of your most up-to-date CV to Simon Norris.
Due to the high number of applications, you will only be contacted if your CV is of interest to the role.