Commercial Assistant - Grads please apply, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
The pinnacle of sales in Food / FMCG is often seen as managing a major account like Tesco – Would you like that opportunity?
The business have a large company feel and style to them so they will provide good career training and development for the incoming sales person. You will see first hand how a major customer is managed, developed and grown. You will be given the chance to work with leading retailers on own label and branded ranges in popular and growing healthy eating categories.
• Helping Senior National Account Managers managing retail accounts
• Project manage development, work closely with buyers and provide crucial data analysis for drive sales.
• Monitor NPD launches and marketing campaigns
• Opportunity to take control of projects and have a real impact on the companies relationship with its clients
• Training and development offered to grow within the company
• Graduate calibre, preferably with an industrial placement or graduate scheme experience within the food or FMCG industry
• An ambitious individual who is keen to learn
• Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.