Commercial Account Manager, Home Based
Location: Home Based
Job type: Permanent
Commercial Account Manager - US
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager to implement wholesale territory strategies and help us achieve team targets. This includes directly managing strategic U.S. accounts, managing a team and hitting KPIs in line with business needs.
What you will be responsible for:
• Develop and implement territory vision & strategy, whilst living the Company vision & mission with the team.
• Support the Director of Sales with the overall sales function being the voice of the region, to ensure KPIs and objectives are achieved.
• Achieve and/or exceed the territory sales target.
• Be the guardian of profitability and brand integrity. Identify risk and proposing actions to mitigate them.
• Take the lead to ensure business buy-in and work collaboratively with Marketing, Logistics and wider Company to achieve OKRs (it’s goals).
• Robust negotiation and review of contracts. Ensure all accounts have up to date contracts and T/Cs, stored in NetSuite.
• Ensure best-in-practice is in place with regards to reporting and information flow via NetSuite.
• Build and oversee ‘best in class’ strategic partnerships with our key channel partners, which is mirrored across all accounts.
• Accountable for team budget maintenance & responsible for overspend.
• Oversee and Project manage new account launches including compliance and regulation.
• Set expectations to embed best-in-practice with regards to training, VM and brand advocacy.
• Set the example & live company culture within the Sales team.
• Work to develop direct reports based on their personal & Company objectives & PDP.
• Innovate and problem solve.
• Actively support the team to overcome obstacles that arise within the business.
The must haves:
• Proven experience as a Key Account Manager, ideally within skincare/beauty.
• Knowledge and experience of US markets, key retailers by channel and segmentation.
• Track record of achieving targets and demonstrating good business acumen and strong financial skills.
• Understands the goals, drivers and needs of their clients.
• Self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
• Strategic thinker who understands the big picture.
• Team player who thrives working in a collaborative environment.
• Proactive with the ability to create innovative solutions to problems.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to analyse performance metrics.
• Excellent communication skills in all aspects.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly in terms of persuasion, negotiation and relationship brokering.
• Quick learner who is keen to become involved in the real business issues, not just performance level sales issues.