Multi Skilled Engineer
Location: South Wales
Job type: Permanent
Are you an Engineering professional looking to progress your career within the Manufacturing Industry?
This is a good time to join a market leading Food Manufacturing business as they go from strength to strength supplying their product into the major FMCG/Manufacturing businesses. Our client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their successful team.
This is a Days based role Mon - Fri and they will pay £36,500k for the right candidate.
Brief Job Spec :
We require an Electrically biased Multi Skilled Engineer who has previous Food Manufacturing experience to attend to breakdowns and carry out any reactive and planned maintenance to production machinery.
• The successful candidate will have a completed a recognised Mechanical or Multi Skilled Apprenticeship.
• Must be Electrically biased or have strong electrical knowledge and experience
• Minimum 2 years' experience gained working in Food Manufacturing Industry or Clean Room Environment
• Must have 17th Edition Wire Regs
• Experience working on Packaging machinery, Conveyor systems
• Have experience working on pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical maintenance, etc.
To apply for this role please send us an updated CV and we will be in touch.