CI Lead, Central Scotland
Sector: General Manufacturing
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a well-respected Edinburgh based manufacturing business. A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Continuous Improvement & Quality Lead. This is a new and exciting role with lots to offer the right candidate.
• Lead CI projects from start to finish across all departments.
• Act as the Manager of all relevant stakeholders across the business.
• Support the Quality Management System to ISO9001:2015 level.
• Assess current processes and procedures, offering up room for improvements as required.
• Using data collected to report on and analyse process performance.
• An experienced CI Coordinator and Project Manager – ideally with formal training and qualifications.
• Experienced in auditing and quality systems management (ISO9001)
• Expert communicator – capable of adapting well to a varied audience.
• Strong IT systems skills (EPICOR, MS Office)
• Manufacturing background is desirable.
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join a growing, progressive company.
• A competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please upload your CV now. If you have any questions, please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.