Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Specifications Coordinator is required for a 15 month contract in Lancashire, commutable from Burnley, Blackburn and Rochdale.
You will get the opportunity to work in a traditional family run business, working hard to produce high quality products loved by millions across the country.
The position will require:
• Manage internal and external specifications.
• Writing of product specifications and supplier information.
• Using customer intranet packages such as Aspect, Inspire, and Enterprise
• Manage the Supplier Approval system
• Generation of raw material data
• Communicate issues arising from legislation / customer codes of practice to relevant personnel
• Assist management team in the resolution of legislative issues and customer complaints.
• Support factory trials
• Previous experience working within a specifications role in food manufacturing
• Knowledge of current BRC and HACCP legislation
• Be able to effectively manage their own time and workload
D R Newitt provide recruitment services to the UK, Ireland, Middle East and Worldwide FMCG market, including manufacturing, engineering and technical jobs.
Established as a FMCG recruitment agency in 2002, D R Newitt’s experience of working with customers in these core markets enables us to be a key partner in recruiting within the supply chain.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Chris.Hine@DRNewitt.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Chris on 0161 833 0181
If you are working within a Food, Drink or FMCG Manufacturing industry and this position is not necessarily suitable, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.drnewitt.com to view our other positions.