Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Compliance Officer required, based in Greater Manchester. Excellent interpersonal skills, in-depth understanding of HACCP, BRC and retailer standards, and a desire to lead high standards across two sites!
Title: Compliance Officer
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000
D R Newitt are continuing to work with this multi-sited food manufacturer in the North West. This business pride themselves on their high quality selection of products provided in to all major retailers across the UK. The Compliance Officer will be responsible for improving the two sites quality standards through a proactive and hands on approach. It is crucial that they spend their time on the floor, preparing for customer audits and visits, as well as ensuring all relevant staff uphold the required standards and meet legislation required for this business to remain at the top of their game.
Benefits: You will join an expanding business who will encourage your development and growth within a busy industry, receive a competitive salary, working Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, and 25 days holiday + banks.
Role / Description
• Manage internal audit programmers to ensure the sites are prepared for customer visits and audits.
• Prepare for customer visits
• Be part of the HACCP team and lead accordingly
• Review all customer codes of practice and communicate changes and updates
• Actively manage allergen, pest and foreign body control measures
• Carry out non-conformance reviews
• In-depth knowledge of BRC, HACCP and retailer requirements
• Internal auditing qualification
• Experience within a compliance role in food manufacturing desired
D R Newitt provide recruitment services to the UK, Ireland, Middle East and Worldwide FMCG market, including manufacturing, engineering and technical jobs.
Established as a FMCG recruitment agency in 2002, D R Newitt’s experience of working with customers in these core markets enables us to be a key partner in recruiting within the supply chain.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Chris.Hine@DRNewitt.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Chris on 0161 833 0181
If you are working within a Food, Drink or FMCG Manufacturing industry and this position is not necessarily suitable, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.drnewitt.com to view our other positions.