Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Job Type: Quality Controller
Are you a recent graduate with a food science degree or similar? Do you enjoy working in a busy and fast-paced environment? Do you have the desire to advance your career with an expanding, multi-cited business? If so, then this could be the next career opportunity for you!
This company offer chilled and frozen products to retailers, wholesale and the food service industry, with a multimillion pound turnover across their sites, employing over 100 staff. Joining a small but talented team, the position of Quality Controller has been created to ensure the business remains fully compliant within the manufacturing site to all food safety and quality standards.
Analysis of raw materials
Monitoring quality control throughout the production process
Ensure all packing meets regulation standards
Monitoring the company HAACP requirements and adherence across the site
Monitoring and logging all non-conformances
Hygiene, food safety and traceability’s all meet quality standards
• Experience working within a similar role within the food industry
• Food related qualifications beneficial
• Qualification in HACCP or Food safety
• Strong interpersonal skills, allowing them to communicate complex data across different levels
• Strong multitasking skills and able to prioritise and manage workload
• Full UK driving license – a car will be provided when required to travel
If you feel this is the right move in your career please do get in touch by sending your CV to Chris.Hine@DRNewitt.com or call on 0161 833 0181.