Our client is one of the UK’s leading Food brands. The Food Industry is very fast paced, demanding, and constantly developing, therefore the people the company looks to join them have a great personality and the drive to exceed the customers’ expectations.
A new vacancy has arisen to join the company’s busy team, the role available is a Chilled Coding Line Checker and is situated in Central Scotland – a more specific location is available on the application. Line checkers are responsible for maintaining and ensuring the quality systems and procedures we have are adhered to, ensuring we maintain a quality and food safety first ethos at all times.
• Managing and completing chilled coding paperwork.
• Creating labels for day to day production and for chilled coding.
• Creating internet labels for chilled coding dispatch as and when required.
• Stopping the line if an issue arises and providing a clear overview to supervisors and managers regarding the issue.
• Working to Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards, and challenge colleagues who are not working to these standards.
• Using correct manual handling techniques at all times.
• Adhering to the Personal Hygiene Policy at all times.
• Assisting with day to day general operative tasks throughout the factory as and when required.
• Assisting chilled coding chargehand, supervisor and manager as and when required.
• Motivated and product-quality focused.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• Good communication skills, and an excellent understanding of written English.
• A good understanding of the factory and its systems.
• Ability to be flexible to meet business needs.
• A team player.
• Self-motivated and a strong commitment to personal development.
• Professional approach and attitude.
Other Relevant Information:
• There will be a requirement for the post holder to be flexible with their working hours to fit with the needs of the business.
• The post holder needs to have the physical capability to cope with the demands of the job.
• Assist and/or work in other areas/departments as and when required when asked to do so by a manager, senior manager, or company director.
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a role that is highly visible in a market leading company.
• From £20,000 – £22,000
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please get in touch with Craig Russell ASAP. Upload your CV to apply or call me on 0131 226 5060 for more information.