Our client is one of the UK’s leading Food brands. The Food Industry is very fast paced, demanding, and constantly developing, therefore the people the company looks to join them have a great personality and the drive to exceed the customers’ expectations.
A new vacancy has arisen to join the company’s busy team, the role available is a Chilled Coding Administrator and is situated in Central Scotland – a more specific location is available on the application. The Chilled Coding Administrator is responsible for maintaining and ensuring the quality systems and procedures the company has are adhered to.
• Taking orders.
• Creating and printing labels for chilled coding.
• Creating internet labels for chilled coding dispatch.
• Completing additional paperwork as and when required.
• Closing chilled coding production orders.
• Working with the Unity System.
• Monitoring the chilled final pack stock.
• Assisting chilled coding manager as and when required.
• Monitoring emails from the commercial and buying departments and updating the chilled coding manager as and when required.
• Ability to be flexible to meet business needs.
• A team player.
• Self-motivated and a strong commitment to personal development.
• Professional approach and attitude.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Experience of Microsoft word and excel, and proficient computer skills would be advantageous.
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a role that is highly visible in a market leading company.
• From £22,000 – £23,000
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please get in touch with Craig Russell ASAP. Upload your CV to apply or call me on 0131 226 5060 for more information.