Our client an exciting growing food manufacturer who produce products for Foodservice and the NHS and rail industries are currently seeking a Chef to join their growing team
You will demonstrate previous experience a kitchen environment either producing Afro Caribbean, Africa or Continental cuisine
• This role will be responsible for all food production, preparation and service throughout. All kitchen management, food hygiene and H&S
• You will assist in the preparation and development of new chilled products
• To lead and inspire the customer, not just in response to customer briefs but also being on the front foot in presenting new ideas.
• The successful candidate will be at the Chef de Partie level
• Excellent interpersonal and communication required for client presentations, tasting panels etc.
• Have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
What’s on Offer
• £20-30K salary, you will work on a Mon-Fri days
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.