Cheese Manager, South West Scotland
Location: South West Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a successful FMCG manufacturer who continues to produce high quality products for a range of customers, have an exciting opportunity for a Cheese Manager to join their site Management team.
• To ensure the manufacture of high quality cheese to required specification.
• Responsible for ensuring all tasks are carried out within the allocated work area, are done so in a manner to protect product safety, legality, quality in accordance with the Food Safety Management System which encompasses HACCP and the requirements of external certification standards and customer requirements.
• Efficiency and cost effectiveness within the departments
• To represent the production process during external audits and customer visits.
• Knowledge of cheese manufacture - processes, plant & equipment
• Knowledge of basic cheesemaking steps and their effect on the final product
• Relevant Industry experience.
• Computer literate.
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to communicate.
• Intermediate hygiene training
• Degree in a life science or specific dairy subject preferred
• HACCP training
What’s on offer?
• A commensurate starting salary, dependant on experience.
• A private business pension.
• Private individual healthcare scheme.
• Business & performance related bonus.
• 26 days annual leave + public holidays.
• Relocation support should it be required.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV to Simon Norris at email@example.com or call 01312265060.