QA, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Night Shift Quality Auditor oh behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
• Daily process sheets for each product run
• Raw material concessions
• Daily Clearance sign off sheet and verification of production records
• Daily temperature checks
• Setting up samples for marketing sensory
• Checking raw materials deliveries
• Glass and hard plastic audits
• Sending ingredients, or finished product for micro testing or nutritional analysis
• Managing held stock (finished product and raw materials) updating spreadsheet with this information.
• Downloading checkweigher data
• Internal balance and temperature probe calibrations
• Collating and managing control samples for marketing sensory
• Sending off instruments for calibration
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary of £28,080
• Working Sunday night/ Monday night, Tuesday night and every 2nd Saturday night – 6pm till 6.15pm.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.