Quality Systems Manager
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Systems Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
• Manage and facilitate external auditors including customers and third parties
• Audit preparation and customer code of practice review including implementation of the necessary procedures to be compliant
• Manage the audit close out actions to ensure evidenced and completed on time
• Management of complaints including investigations and response to the customer
• Manage the Technical Administrator
• Deputise for the Technical Manager alongside Site Quality Manager
• Run the internal audit system and be a trained auditor
• Support the Technical Services team and help respond to customer queries
• Attend meetings as requested including management meetings, morning meetings, HACCP Meeting, Taste Panels, Set up Meetings
• Continuous Improvement of all sections of the QMS System
• Ideally you will have level 3 in food safety and HACCP.
• Experience working with 3rd Party audits
• Strong working knowledge of BRC V 7
• Ideally you will be familiar with major retailers’ codes of practice
What’s on Offer?
• The role is working Monday – Friday office hours
• A competitive salary of £35,000
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.