Sector: Human Resources
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Hygiene Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
• To ensure that the highest standards of food safety are maintained through effective management of cleaning procedures, schedules and implementation of these for both routine cleaning regimes and deep cleaning practices on the site.
• To ensure compliance with best practice is adhered to throughout all hygiene operations.
• Management of the effectiveness of the cleaning schedules and procedures through inspection, audit and swabbing regimes and to investigate and problem solve any issues that do arise to ensure appropriate and timely corrective action is taken
• To manage the hygiene teams to ensure all necessary training and personal development is provided
• To ensure that all new equipment introduced within the business is assessed for hygienic design and implemented after the introduction of the necessary procedures and training
• To ensure that the hygiene cleaning schedules, established through risk assessment, are in place for all areas of the business
• To ensure that routine cleaning is effectively resourced and managed over all shifts
• To ensure that all deep cleaning and periodical cleaning activities are effectively resourced and managed
• To ensure that the effectiveness of cleaning is monitored through both internal audit and through external bodies (BRC) and any necessary corrective actions are taken in an appropriate and timely manner
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary up to £60,000, depending on experience
• Working Monday – Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.