Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Executive on behalf of a client who are well established in the food industry.
• Liaise effectively with suppliers, customers and external bodies to ensure all parties are supplied with all necessary technical data.
• Manage and maintain the Company’s ‘due diligence’ position.
• Maintain up to date and consistent specifications with both suppliers and customers, both as files and using internet systems.
• Receive, register and reply to customer complaints advising suppliers and customers of required corrective actions as necessary.
• Carry out visits to suppliers and customers as appropriate and in line visit procedures and ensure that suppliers are aware of and meet our customers’ technical expectations.
• Manage the product analysis system, and ensure that quality records are maintained in line with the Quality Manual.
• Ensure that the relevant checks are carried out on incoming and outgoing goods.
• Provide assistance to Technical Manager in all areas, especially supplier/customer visits and independent quality system accreditation.
• Maintain awareness and observation of the Fire and Health & Safety Regulations and procedures at all times.
• Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role.
• Ideally you will understand the major retailer codes of practice.
What’s on offer?
• This role is offering a competitive salary range up to £35,000 depending on experience.
• Working Monday – Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.