Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food industry.
• Support NPD by provision of expert regulatory advice and guidance on new, innovative formulations.
• Provision of support to the Labelling team including approval of new product manuscripts and artwork.
• EU wide notification of own-brand cosmetics products via the CPNP portal.
• Notification of the sale of food products within various EU countries.
• Review of product claims, marketing material, website sell copy and third-party packaging for legal compliance.
• Attendance of trade association meetings and keeping up to date with upcoming Regulation changes. Communication of changes to the business and input into business strategy to deal with change.
• Provision of regulatory advice to various departments within the business including the International Franchise team, Commercial teams and Web team.
• Highly motivated and proactive.
• Solid collaborative, consultative, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and to work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to work well within a team and offer guidance and support to more junior members of the team
• Ideally you will be degree qualified in a Science, nutrition or closely related scientific field.
• Experience within Regulatory Affairs and technical.
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary of £50,000 + 20 % annual bonus scheme and a £6,500 car allowance.
• Working Monday – Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com and call Cassi Henderson when you have a moment on 0131 226 5060.