Group Quality Manager, Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Group Quality Manager Role on behalf of a client who are well established in the FMCG industry.
• Develop Quality and Quality Systems throughout the group
• Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation relating to product safety and legality.
• Develop and implement relevant GMP and Hygiene Standards throughout the Group.
• Ensure Quality Audits, including Raw Materials are carried out.
• Achieve and maintain customer approval and any relevant accreditation standards.
• Ensure the correct training with regard to Quality is carried out throughout the Group.
• Originate, standardise and maintain the Group Raw Material, Process Control and Finished Product Specifications in conjunction with the Divisional Teams and Customers.
• Ensure non-compliances and customer complaints are correctly investigated and followed up.
• Liaise with the Raw Material Quality Team with regard to foreign bodies and incoming quality.
• Level 3 HACCP qualification
• Level 3 Food Safety qualification
• Food Hygiene qualification
• Degree in a Food Safety Related subject.
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary range + benefits
• Working Monday to Friday
• This role would also include UK travel on a weekly basis.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please get in touch on 0131 2260 5060 ASAP and send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com