QA, South West England
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Auditor on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
• Completion of quality assurance checks throughout the process of producing customer products
• Conduct and record results of daily, weekly and monthly checks such as scale records, temperature probes calibration and refrigeration equipment, downloading on a weekly basis data logger info and monitor
• Prepare, conduct and record results of daily taste panel
• Check daily production paperwork
• Carry out micro equipment and hand swabs, Allergen swabs, prepare samples for laboratory
• Raw materials checks
• QA positive release of product including the management of the reject and non-conformance database.
• Completion of various Internal audits including GMP, CCP and Traceability and ensure that corrective actions are implemented.
• Ideally you will have previous experience within a food manufacturing environment.
• Excellent communication skills and be confident to speak to different departments across the company.
• Attention to detail
• My client would consider a graduate who have come from a food related degree.
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary up to £21,000
• Working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern of 6am- 6pm
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please get in touch on 0131 2260 5060 ASAP and send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com