Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Hygiene Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
• The planning and co-ordination of all hygiene operations conducted on the site including machine strip-down and deep clean operations.
• Supervision of all members of the hygiene crew ensuring that all personnel issues (suitable labour coverage, holiday planning, sickness monitoring, etc.) are dealt with in an effective and timely manner.
• Maintenance of all paperwork associated with the above responsibilities ensuring compliance with legal and auditing standards at all times.
• Responsibility for all training for the hygiene crews including matters relating to health and safety, operation procedures and general disciplines.
• Liaison with chemical suppliers as appropriate including maintenance of the site’s hygiene schedules.
• Suitable liaison with appropriate management and personnel from all appropriate departments to ensure communication is optimised at all times.
What’s on Offer?
• Working Monday to Friday day shift (8.30am till 5pm)
• Offering a competitive salary range up to £50,000 depending on experience
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt on 0131 226 5060 and send your up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com