QA Technologist, Midlands
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a QA Technologist on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
• Reporting into the QA Manager you will be supporting the day to day management of the quality function for the site.
• Responsible for driving food safety and quality standards forward.
• To perform inspection and testing of finished products and raw materials as specified in the site quality system ensuring compliance.
• To complete calibrations of test equipment in the process areas in accordance with prevailing standards/manuals.
• Perform routine factory-based food safety and quality standards inspections including Fabrication inspections, GMP, Hygiene Verification audits, Foreign body inspections.
• The role is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Technical person or a driven graduate looking for further progression within site and/or group. The site and business prides itself on its values and behaviours (our ways of working), 100% engagement and development of its staff.
What’s on Offer?
• My client is offering a competitive salary up to £27,000 working Monday to Friday office hours
• Additional benefits such as a company bonus scheme, pension and healthcare.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com or call Cassi Henderson on 0131 226 5060.