Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Specifications Technologist on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
• Review and sign-off of all Raw Ingredient Specifications.
• Completion of Provisional Specifications for presentation of new products to customers (not full Finished Product Specifications) but contain a good level of detail.
• Completion of full Finished Product Specifications. These may be web based depending on the customer or in the customers own format.
• Liaising with the NPD Department for completion of the above points.
• Dealing with specification related queries from customers and within the Technical Department.
• Final label sign-offs for new products
• Participate in Technical Meetings/Reviews
• Amend and update Finished Product Specification if required in accordance with the specification review policies of the customer.
• It is essential that you have written finished product specifications either for food service or retailer specs.
• Ideally you will be degree qualified in a food related discipline
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary range of £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
• Working Monday to Friday, 8am till 5pm
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please do not hesitate to contact me on 0131 226 5060.