Specification Technologist, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Specification Technologist on behalf of a client who is well established in the food industry.
• Writing, checking and approving specifications - knowledge of allergens, packaging, artwork.
• Approval of labelling and artwork.
• Reviewing ingredients used in products against EU and customer requirements.
• Dealing cross functionally - process tech experience (High care) and exposure to BRC advantageous
• Managing customer expectations
• Deal with our suppliers based around the world and act as a key liaison for specifications.
All aspects of artwork and packaging
Customer complaints logging, trending and following up and closing off.
• Graduates - HNC/equivalent or higher with relevant retail industry experience. (Ideally 7-10 years)
• Excellent IT skills
Experience with micros and other spec systems. Ideally, UK retail in complex products with compound ingredients. Eg; Party foods, ready meals etc
• Experience and knowledge of artwork and packaging.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good with numbers
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary up to £40,000
• Working Monday to Friday office hours
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson @ DR Newitt recruitment on 0131 226 5060 and send your most recent up to date CV to Cassi@drnewitt.com