Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Specification Technologist on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
• Ensure all necessary information is presented in a format so as to enable the generation of a finished product specification and product label which meets with all relevant legislation.
• Create specifications for retailers, foodservice, raw materials and branded products and ensure all data is correct and accurate.
• Check and approve bought in factored good specifications.
• Ensure all necessary and accurate legislative information is incorporated into the specifications, ensure compliance to retailer policies for retailer own label products and internal polices for branded products.
• Ensure all necessary information is presented in a pack copy format so as to enable the generation of a product label which meets with all relevant legislation.
• Understand, maintain and develop knowledge of retailer systems and requirements so as to enable maintenance of customer specifications on their chosen systems.
• Checking of artwork to ensure that it is compliant, correct and reflective of the specification.
• Answering enquiries relating to the products managed including allergen, ingredient and nutritional information.
• Food Technology Qualifications
• Retailer Web Based Specifications Systems
• Hamilton Grant
• Understanding of Food Labelling Legislation
My client is offering a competitive salary + benefits working Monday to Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com and give me a call on 0131 226 5060.