Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
I have come across your details on our database and I have a QA Supervisor Vacancy which I would be keen to discuss with you.
• Actively promote and be a role model for Food Safety, Quality and Hygienic integrity of the manufacturing operation in-line the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety and customer requirements
• Maintain document and data control for QMS.
• Maintain Work Instructions, label check sheets, own label product specifications and RAG attributes sheets for customers.
• Daily product evaluation, trending of findings, issue of non-conformances for Out of spec results.
• Completion of monthly GMP inspection.
• Respond to all Quality and Food safety deviances.
• Support with Trending of complaints, RTVs, and report any issues to Technical Manager.
• Support with supplier non-conformance investigations, reporting and follow up as required.
• Keeping up to date with changes to Food law and relevant legislation changes.
• Maintain new products to launch including creation of labels, specifications and photo standards.
• Assisting and Supporting NPD with development and pre-production trials.
• Maintaining BRC and Customer/3rd party requirements at all times.
• Monitor the hygiene of the factory via internal audit.
• Offer advice and proposals for the improvements of processes, procedures and products.
• Organising and conducting quality and GMP training.
• Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role
• Ideally you will have a food related degree
• Understand BRC and major retailer codes of practice
What’s on Offer?
• The role is working Monday – Friday office hours (Flexible)
• My client is offering a competitive salary range of £25,000 - £35,000 working Monday to Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson @ DR Newitt recruitment on 0131 226 5060 and send your most recent up to date CV to Cassi@drnewitt.com