Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a specification Technologist on behalf of a client who are well established n the food manufacturing industry.
• To complete specifications on web-based retail specification systems including all supporting documentation including the preparation of additional documentation and attachment to the specifications
• To prepare and maintain internal specifications including all supporting documentation
• To maintain and update supplier assurance systems as required
• Checking artwork to final copy ensure packaging information is correct and legal for new and existing product development
• To update/maintain hard copy and computer based files
• To request ingredient and packaging specifications, ensuring they are correct and available when required
• To produce external reports as requested by customers
• To assist other departments and members of the technical team with product technical data as required
• Ideally you will be educated to a degree level within a food related discipline desirable
• Experience of working within a food manufacturing environment highly advantageous
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Retailer specifications system experience would be beneficial.
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary up to £30,000
• Working Monday – Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like to find out more please call Cassi at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 and send your up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com