Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a QA Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
• Ensures that all process control and line integrity systems are implemented and maintained.
• Conducts factory-based internal audits against the pre-determined schedule (including GMP, CCP, Hygiene, etc.).
• Actively identifies foreign body contamination risks and strives to reduce and/or eliminate.
• Investigates all customer and consumer complaints, ensuring that effective reports are generated that can be used as a basis for response.
• Provides effective input as a HACCP team member for the site.
• Provides effective input as a TACCP team member for the site.
• Takes ownership of relevant KPI reports and scorecard completion.
• Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role and be familiar with the UK major retailer codes of practice.
• Ideally you will have a HND/ BSc food related qualification
• Ideally you will have Level 3 HACCP and Food Safety
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary up to £45,000 depending on experience
• Working Monday to Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like to find out more please send a updated CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com