Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Packaging technologist on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
A British business devoted to increasing world happiness!
As Packaging Technologist, you will use your technical and hands-on food packaging knowledge related to printing processes on a day to day basis. You will be involved in covering primary, secondary and tertiary packaging, as well as signing off artwork and packaging specifications. In this role you will attend factory trials, print passes and liaise internally and externally. Please see some of the main responsibilities below.
• Understand packaging needs & requirements from internal/external stakeholders and produce a clear, commercially viable brief for suppliers or internal design team
• Ownership of the packaging process ensuring continued successful implementation
• Create & manage critical paths & meet deadlines
• Work across multiple UK and International packaging projects at any one time
• Manage artwork version control to ensure correct packaging in the marketplace
• Undertake trials with suppliers to ensure packaging is fit for purpose
• Ensure all packaging adheres to brand guidelines prior to sign off.
• It is essential you are organised, have a keen eye for detail and looking to take the next step in your packaging career.
• You will ideally be degree educated and possess strong project management skills.
• This a rare opportunity to be part of a really special business who make delicious, good-for-you healthy munchies and spread a little joy along the way!
• This business has grown rapidly and are looking for a passionate Packaging Technologist to be part of this.
What’s on offer?
• This role is working Monday to Friday working office hours of 8.30am till 4.30pm.
• My client is offering a competitive salary range up to £30,000 depending on experience plus additional package.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like to find out more if you could call Cassi at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.