Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Manager vacancy on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
• To oversee and ensure smooth running of all aspects of day to day Quality Assurance including incoming Raw Materials QC and in process QC sampling and checks.
• To be an advocate for food safety and to train and advise the site teams accordingly.
• To champion product quality and maintain high site standards.
• To maintain and develop processes such as Quality and Technical systems, HACCP and TACCP.
• To manage complaint investigations effectively and communicate appropriate responses.
• To help identify personnel training needs and weaknesses in systems in place through auditing and monitoring of non-conformances and work to rectify highlighted issues.
• To support and help drive continuous development.
• To manage, review and develop all aspects of BRC accreditation, IFS legislation and customer standards.
• To manage and lead onsite audits, including internal GMP, systems, traceability and external third party audits.
• To conduct supplier and service provider audits as required.
• To develop and maintain robust quality checks from raw material to finished goods to minimise the risk of non-conforming product and complaints.
• To help facilitate a safe and secure working environment and be reactive to environmental concerns as per documented company policies and legal requirements.
• The creation and updating documents as required and effective document control management.
• Experience in the food production industry.
• Ability to work independently and make on the spot decisions to manage situations effectively.
• Degree/ HND educated and/or qualified to the highest level in food hygiene.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good attitude as a team player in small team
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary range of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
• Working Monday to Friday office hours.
f the above role could be of interest and you would like to find out more please call Cassi @ Dr Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 and send your updated CV over to email@example.com