Demand Planner, South West England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a Market leading FMCG business based in Hampshire, a vacancy has arisen for a Demand Planner to join the Planning team
• Manage the demand forecast for the UK & EME business.
• Leverage tools and techniques to achieve one number consensus 24 month demand projection integrating new products with visibility of risks and opportunities.
• To ensure products manufactured are safe, legal and comply to customers quality standards.
• Perform statistical analysis and leverage statistical models to aid in the development of a consensus forecast.
• Perform demand variability analysis to help set the demand planning and safety stock strategies.
• Ownership of the monthly forecasting process.
• Collaborative Customer forecast development.
• Key Supply Chain contact for customers & suppliers to ensure alignment on forecast plans.
• Issue raw material forecasts to suppliers.
• Deliver accurate SKU level demand plans.
• Streamline the demand forecast process and improve forecast accuracy bias.
• Continually review processes and strive for best practise.
• Review historical sales trends, evaluating demand drivers, preparing forecast data and evaluating forecast results versus business targets.
• Deliver high quality new launch scenario plans, including assessment of category / line impacts.
• Work with team to optimally manage product transitions and discontinuations.
• Support the wider Supply Chain team, providing an accurate monthly demand forecast which is used to generate material orders and production plans.
• Help ensure product flow to market through collaborative working practises with key stakeholders.
• Maintain Customer Service Level in excess of 97.5%
• Monitor orders versus forecast weekly, providing appropriate feedback and recommendations.
• Robust trend and pattern analysis performed to increase confidence in the forecast.
• Demand Planning and Supply Chain experience
• FMCG background
• Thorough understanding of ERP systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Statistical analysis
• Statistical models
• Demand variability analysis
• Experience of MRP, preferably AX Dynamics
• Material Planning
• Production Planning
• Inventory Management
• Deciding and initiation action
• Relating and Networking
• Persuading and Influencing
• Presenting and Communicating Information
• Writing and Reporting
• Applying expertise and technology
• Learning and Researching
• Creating and Innovating
• Formulating Strategies and Concepts
• Planning and Organizing
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Following instructions and procedures
• Adapting and responding to change
• Coping with pressures and setback
• Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
What’s on Offer?
• Salary c£33K + Benefits
*To be considered for the role please apply with your CV today