Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
A Site Planner opportunity has arisen to join a fantastic FMCG company in West London
In the role you will effectively plan the production considering all possible bottle necks within the site and issue daily/weekly plans using KPI’s and site planning systems to meet targeted customer service level ensuring optimum capacity is utilised while maintaining labour and minimum disposal and waste.
Give direction and co-ordinate with logistics, Goods In/Out Supervisor, procurement to ensure production plans are aligned to out-loads (i.e. collection of goods and availability of goods at the right time, right place)
• Manage site planning function in conjunction with Supply Chain Manager whilst ensuring plans are kept live - horizon rolling 3 weeks.
• Manage day to day planning function as a central point and co-ordinate supply chain (i.e. production, procurement and logistics).
• Plan, co-ordinate and ensure all movements to and from external cold-store is managed considering on-site freezer storage capacity.
• Extract plans to MRP system for procurement to order material/packaging
• Deliver 100% customer service and production plans according to forecast and orders. Maximise use of site planning systems and any other systems that is advised by Supply Chain Manager.
• Allocation of NPD trial times and production trials
• Chair Daily Supply Chain meeting huddle meeting at 9:30
• Deputise Supply Chain Manager in his/her absence
• Ensure accurate information is communicated in a timely and efficient manner. Maintaining contacts with all dependent functions/areas to build trust and confidence.
• Agree and Deliver Planning Performance Incentive Plan (PIP) with Supply Chain Manager.
• Solution based approach
• Self-starter, proactive and follows vision
• Drive to meet Business Performance Goals
• Excellent communication skills ( verbal and written)
• Team player & flexible approach to work
• Think clearly under pressure
• Demonstrate “Right First Time” attitude
• Excel Skills & general IT skills
• Experience in Planning function
• Supply Chain management experience
• Organised and able to co-ordinate
• Challenge performance constructively with facts
• Forecast using historical data
• Able to influence and manage change
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive salary + Benefits
• This is a critical vacancy for the business with potential to grow and develop in the role and within the Company