Goods In Manager, Northern Ireland
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: Northern Ireland
Job type: Permanent
Our client is experiencing unrivalled growth. We are searching for candidates who wish to be part of a growing and thriving business, where you can be the best you can ever be.
They have opened an additional facility, and are therefore searching for an Intake Manager to manage the Goods In team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Warehousing professional to join a company which will reward the successful candidate with long term career opportunities and an excellent benefits package.
Shift Pattern – 8am-5pm, 5 days out of 7 to include weekend
• Lead the Goods In team in providing an on time and in full service to all departments within the business
• Help team members to achieve their potential and support them to be the best that they can be
• Ensure accurate management of the booking in process for Raw Materials, monitoring product quality, integrity and ensuring all delivered goods are within product specification
• Completion of all associated Intake paperwork and update of computer system
• Issue of stock to production, ensuring system is updated and stock figures remain accurate
• Manage stock rotation and maintain Raw Material Stock accuracy
• Must comply with all aspects of H&S policy throughout the site –reporting any concerns or potential hazards to their line leader immediately.
• Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
• Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for food safety and health and safety within areas of work
• To seek out and recommend continuous improvement methods to improve and enhance the service provided (5S and Continuous Improvement Projects)
• Other duties may be assigned as the business progresses
• Proven experience in a similar role within a food manufacturing environment, dealing with major retail customers
• Experience on managing an ERP system
• Experience of supervising a small team
• Good Communicator
• Problem solver & decision maker
• Highly effective leadership and motivational skills with relevant experience of managing and developing multi-disciplined teams whilst delivering projects on time and on budget
• Proven track record of influencing the site strategy and delivering change to raise standards and evolve the continuous improvement culture
Whats on offer?
• Salary £30- £35,000 + Benefits