Sector: Supply Chain
Location: Northern Ireland
Job type: Permanent
Our Client is a market leading manufacturer of high quality meat products for the UK Retail Market. As a result of continued growth we are presently searching for a Planning Manager to lead the planning function of our newly built site
The successful candidate will partner with various functions within the organisation to manage capacity, production planning, stock control, scheduling, service levels, and orders management.
• Lead the site's day to day planning and forecasting activities.
• Forecast and establish volumes on an annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily basis.
• Negotiate order and capacity levels, ensuring both business and customer demands are met
• Manage the relationship between numerical with physical capacity to drive profitable growth
• Work closely with commercial and procurement departments in order to ensure customers are supplied on time and in full.
• Work closely with the supply chain function to align supply with demand as well as specific inventory objectives
• Review current practices, make recommendations and lead change in supply planning to optimise end-to-end inventory and cost
• Management of production planners
• Proven planning experience within an FMCG environment
• Strong working knowledge of an ERP system along with IT skills, with a particular focus on Excel.
• An ability to work on one’s own initiative, communicate and organise effectively is essential.
• Due to the nature of the job numerical skills, attention to detail and the ability to be flexible in terms of working hours is essential.
There is an attractive benefits package on offer for the successful candidate, plus this is a great opportunity to join a growing FMCG business with excellent prospects.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time