Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Import Administrator to join a fantastic FMCG company in Kent
The import team are responsible for processing, checking and endorsing import documentation, which in order to gain the release of our fresh produce products from relevant shipping lines.
In order to facilitate this process, we’re looking for an administrator to support the team with a variety of tasks. You’ll receive relevant training in the use of our specialist software package in order to be able to help the team with placing orders and checking estimated arrival dates of incoming vessels. You’ll also be responsible for helping out with completing relevant government documentation so that we can ensure we are importing the right goods, at the right price.
There will also be some general office duties such as filing, scanning and archiving.
This role would ideally suit someone who is looking for their first permanent role or an individual that would like to begin a career within customs and imports
*Monday to Friday, 8am until 5pm (40 hours per week)*
• Good administration skills with proven knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes including MS Excel and Word. Experience or understanding of basic accounts would prove beneficial.
• An excellent attention to detail
• Strong numeracy skills
• Excellent communication skills
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary
• 25 days holiday per annum plus 8 days bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Optional company share scheme
• Learning and development opportunities
• Free onsite parking
• Subsidised staff restaurant