Production Planner, M4
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Planner to join a fantastic FMCG company in West London
As a Production Scheduler you will identify and implement optimum plans and schedules that deliver stock and service targets and/or procure materials to organise production in line with customer needs. You will translate production plans into material requirements and convert them into supplier purchase orders
• As Production Scheduler you will utilise available planning systems to convert sales forecasts into achievable production and material plans and schedules that optimally balance customer service and operational cost efficiency
• Manage risks within the plan and amend orders where possible/practical to achieve customer service and stock targets as well as share forecasts with suppliers and work with them to resolve issues with materials availability.
• You will measure, minimise and publish expected obsolete/over stocks (finished product and/or raw materials) and champion ongoing communication with the operations teams to ensure accurate exchange of information.
• Other duties include proposing and implementing continuous improvements in own area, maintain a state of perpetual audit-readiness for all audits (GMP, H&S, Technical, Customer, Accreditation Bodies etc.) to ensure working practices are compliant at all times.
• GSCE calibre/ time served understanding of planning process
• FMCG Knowledge/have experience of working in a fast paced seasonal environment
• Worked with multiple range of SKUS; both short and long lead time
• Attention to detail
• Analytical thinking
• Computer Literacy including experience of ERP system – Intermediate
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive salary + Benefits
• Chance to develop your career and make a lasting impression in a growing Planning function