Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
On behalf of our client, a major FMCG Manufacturing business based in North West London, we are recruiting for a Production Planner to join the Planning team
This role will suit a forward-thinking candidate with a good understanding of planning processes and FMCG industry experience.
Please Note Shift Pattern is Sunday to Wednesday Day Shift
• Creation and Issue of rolling 3 week production plans for all orders on site in collaboration with Production, Logistical and Planning teams
• With the target of 100% customer service to stakeholders internal and external
• Ensure accurate information is communicated in a timely and efficient manner. Cultivate contact with customers and Supply Chain team to build trust and recommend changes in practices
• Plan and raise orders for a limited number of fresh materials required for assembly production
• Actively participate in all relevant production/planning meetings on site ensuring input for short, mid and long term challenges in bakery plans
• Production Planning experience in FMCG
• Strong Communication skills - Clear and concise communication (verbal and written) is a must due to dynamic environment.
• Comfortable decision making skills and ability to articulate rationale on request.
• Proficient excel user; general navigation, pivot tables, lookups with ability to enhance skills.
• Can do attitude and able to work without supervision with accuracy and diligence.
• Good software awareness - understanding of production planning and materials planning systems more specifically.
• Works well with others and can maintain and develop working relationships whilst working collaboratively and accurately
• Experience in chilled food manufacturing environment highly desirable
• In depth understanding of planning software, understanding of production planning and materials planning systems
What’s on Offer?
• £30- £32K Salary + Benefits
• The chance to make a huge impact in a continually improving planning function