Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Our client is one of Europes’ leading specialist Manufacturers in their field. We are looking for a Production Planner to join the Planning team at a crucial period of business growth
This role will suit a forward-thinking candidate with a deep understanding of planning processes and FMCG industry experience.
• Partner with Factory management including operations, customer service, finance, R&D and quality to ensure EMEA supply and availability objectives are met.
• Capturing new orders in the system and planning into daily/weekly production plans including releasing orders.
• Liaising with Operations ensuring production plans are aligned to operational capacity. Liaising with Customer Services to ensure Customer deadlines are achieved and upload Bills of materials for SAP stock management system.
• Ensure Ingredient and Packaging is available to meet business production requirements.
• Support the daily production meeting - addressing any points arising.
• Capacity planning to ensure comprehensive product availability and planning trials for the development of new products.
• Maintain master data in SAP and JDA.
• Analysis of information so that reports and analysis can be produced and developed for KPIs.
• Able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
• Be able to deliver with conflicting priorities.
• Ability to balance a diverse range of tasks.
• Meet and exceed KPI’s set by the business designed to improve efficiency and customer service experience.
• Build, complete and modify weekly production plans to ensure delivery of optimal customer service as well as run lines in an efficient manner.
• Degree in supply chain or similar with similar experience in a planning and forecasting role in a fast paced environment.
• Previous experience working with SAP and / or JDA
• Strong numeracy skills along with ability to work under pressure, with multiple challenges and the need to balance conflicting business requirements
• Be flexible and be able to work as part of a team.
• Be computer literate (Excel, Word and E-Mail etc.).
• Possess an excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong time management and organization skills are essential.
What’s on Offer?
• Attractive Salary + Benefits
• The chance to make a huge impact in a continually improving planning function