Sector: New Product Development
Job type: Permanent
Are you a Graduate with a Food related degree who's had either a placement year or a years worth of experience within a Food Manufacturing environment?
Are you currently living in London or are you thinking of venturing to the Big Smoke?
If so, please read on.
Our Client are looking for an NPD Technologist to cover a maternity leave for a minimum of 12 months.
I'm looking for a NPD Technologist for a well established but still privately owned food manufacturing business around the Wembley area. If either you or anyone who you know may be interested
An overview of the role responsibilities for the position are below:-
• Responsible for Specific Retailer accounts for the business, and supporting Commercial Manager, managing development function.
• Creating recipes in line with commercial models for costings, packaging, operations and raw materials that will be used throughout the development process.
• Responsible for Coordination of NPD development briefs for the business and managing the critical path from concept to launch, liaising with all departments. Managing development facility.
• Liaise with suppliers on NPD samples, making initial contact before informing purchasing. Visit innovation shows to generate ideas and introduce new suppliers.
• Critical path management, liaising with process and technical ensuring that time-scales are adhered too
• Packaging – communicating with suppliers NPD requirements, coordinating samples, key lines cutter guides, managing process through to launch
• Coordinating with Kantar and interpreting data ready to present to customer and also for formulating development plans
If you're interested to find out more please contact Chris Connolly on 0131 2265060 or simply click Apply!