Job type: Permanent
Are you a forward thinking, hands on Production Manager who's looking for their next challenge?
My Client are an established but growing Family owned organisation who are part of a much larger group. They produce premium food products into both the Retailers, Hoteliers and also export their products all around the globe.
This will be a challenge but once all processes are in order will be a very enjoyable environment to work within, with an incredibly knowledgeable and amicable Site Director and a driven, approacheable Managing Director.
Your role will consist of the below:-
- Leading and developing a relatively new team of circa 10 people;
- Setting a clear development strategy and be people orientated;
- Working with the Senior Management team in order to move the business in the direction of the business strategy;
- Setting and maintaining standards by way of KPIs through the team and wider business;
- Ensuring continuous improvement within the production environment.
An ideal candidate for this role will have:-
- A passion and flair for leading teams;
- Previous experience working as a Production Manager within Food Manufacturing environment;
- Be H&S and Food Safety minded;
- Enjoy training and developing people and the challenges which this can bring;
- The ability to communicate clearly and drive improvements.
The business are offering a starting salary of up to £40,000PA + pension contribution. As this business are at the start of their growth journey this role will develop and grow, as will the size of the team which it is managing.
Should you be interested in discussing the opportunity and the business further then please contact Chris Connolly by either calling 0131 2265060 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org