Category Manager, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Leading Food Manufacturer
West Midlands - £65K + package
Responsible for a Category Analyst, you be working for a Global leading food manufacturer in a fast-paced environment.
A global organisation with solid UK roots, they are high on sustainability with their products and packaging and produce tasty, healthy food products which are known to every household.
The role will take on typical category manager duties working closely with all the major retailers and discounters as well as foodservice. Drive innovative category plans to maintain and grow their position as a branded category leader. The role will also see you:
• Overseeing one direct report- category Analyst
• Customer meeting and presentations
• Research and analyze data and market insights.
• Search for insights into consumer needs and wants.
• Plan and implement long-term development strategies for product categories.
To be considered you need experience with all the data tools such as Kantar, Nielsen and retail links etc. You’ll also need:
• Previous FMCG marketing experience
• Advanced Excel and Power point skills
• Excellent communicator with a teamwork attitude.
• Prefer indirect or direct management.
This is a leading branded food manufacturer with a stable and progressive company that believe in developing staff and rewarding success. The salary is £65K + car allowance + 10% bonus + benefits.
Please call me for a confidential discussion.