Category Manager, North East England
Location: North East England
Job type: Permanent
• Category Manager
• Innovative & Growing food category
• North East England
A UK and European food manufacturer are looking for an experienced and relationship driven Category Manager, salary range £30K-£45K
Based at their office in the North East of England this organisation is a growing and exciting food manufacturer. With a strong UK presence, they offer multiple categories with own-label products to the retail sector.
This is a pivotal role to the business, as a Category Manager you will be responsible for creating the category strategy for all products across the major retailers and be indispensable in the business’s growth.
• Providing the business with the market and category understanding plus insights to make informed strategic decision
• Analysis, interpret and present data to the UK and European business & external customers
• Working collaboratively across Marketing, Commercial and NPD teams
• Working across Own Label & Branded
To be considered you will need:
• Experience working in a Category focussed role for a FMCG, food or drink manufacturer
• Exemplary IT and presentation skills both innovative and commercial
• Experience of working with Neilson/IRI/Euro Monitor/Mintel data bases
• Exemplary analytical and communication skills with strong influencing ability
• Also, highly beneficial if you can speak another language, ideally French, Dutch or Spanish!
• Experience in presenting to major retailers
This is great opportunity to become part of a driven company with great values and exceptional leadership. If successful, the salary available £30-£40K depending upon experience, this is ideally an office-based role but can be flexible. Travel will also be expected a few times a year.
Please apply now or for further information contact Nancy at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060 or firstname.lastname@example.org