Category Manager, East Anglia
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a large food business based in Suffolk. A brilliant position has arisen for a Category Manager to join the team.
• Manage a number of categories
• Take responsibly for sales development and profitability
• Negotiating with suppliers across Europe and building strong relationships
• Working closely with the Sales Department
• Food buyer with strong category management skills is essential
• Strong negotiating skills and has dealt with suppliers of all sizes
• Good IT skills
• Enthusiastic and can work in a fast-paced environment
What’s on offer?
• Competitive salary plus benefits
• Opportunity to join a very successful company
If you feel that your experience matches the above, please upload your CV today. If you would like more information, please contact Sarah Gegan at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060.