Job type: Permanent
If you are looking for the chance to work for a business that supply high-quality, chilled food into the major retailers and foodservice businesses in the UK please continue reading as my client are looking to recruit a new Insights Manager.
My client's unique category insight has enabled them to identify market trends, positioning the business as category leaders in a wide range of products. The Insightss Manager will lead the ongoing relationship with assigned customers, to provide a single point of contact.
Able to work with various data sets, you will have the ability to spot trends and turn insights into action.
• Build strong relationships with key customer contacts, with the aim of becoming the trusted Category Captain for your categories
• Deliver best practice range review support, using customer and market data
• Help the customer win with their shoppers via shopper research and demographic data
• Advise on best practice space and merchandising solutions
• Support our commercial team with promotional planning strategies
• Support our commercial team to close distribution gaps
• Support our NPD team with insight-based rationales for new product listings
• Proactively investigate new trends and competitor activity within the customer and communicate these with our business
• Support of the wider Insight team outside of assigned accounts when available
If you would like to find out more about this amazing business and opportunity please contact me at email@example.com or call the office and ask to speak to Agata