Category Analyst, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Leading Food Manufacturer
West Midlands -£28K
A brand-new position is available for an engaging Category Analyst with an exciting and progressive food manufacturer.
A global organisation with solid UK roots, they are high on sustainability with their products and packaging and produce tasty, health food products which are known to every household.
As a Category Analyst reporting into your Category Manager, you’ll be managing data from the Big 4 supermarkets as well as discounters. The role will see you:
• Provide market intelligence and data to support internal teams.
• Work closely with internal departments such as NPD & Commercial.
• Manage big data using retail links, collate data into reports.
• Collect and manage competitor information regarding trend, ranges & prices.
Ideally, you’ll have experience using Dunhumby, Kantar, Nielsen, IRi and using retail data, you’ll also need:
• Previous FMCG marketing experience
• Advanced Excel and Power point skills
• Graduate calibre, Degree qualified – Business, Marketing or Statistics
• Excellent communicator with a teamwork attitude.
If successful, the salary is up to £28K. This is a positive work environment where hard work is rewarded, and career progression is expected.
Please let me know ASAP if you’d like a confidential chat