My client has seen some astounding perseverance and growth over the last few years and are now looking to add a career driven Buyer to the team.
With a steady history of growth and with offices in the UK, USA, Australia and UAE, they are in a perfect position to help support your career goals and offer a great team dynamic, which is primed for success.
They focus on partnering with world-class manufacturers, customising products, and packaging to suit individual customer needs while managing a complex supply chain with the highest levels of precision, quality and reliability.
· Responsible for the full end to end purchasing process and the day-to-day purchasing of some Goods and/or services to support the wider business. This is achieved by collaborating with multiple departments within the business and business partners.
· Work closely with the Head of Procurement to source food, non-food items and 3PLs in the UK and EU for customers and related projects.
· Deliver OTIF, efficient provision of all goods and services to fulfil orders to global customers whilst ensuring compliance with all relevant procurement legislation.
· Lead procurement projects on smaller categories along with the NPD teams.
· Carry out general administration duties associated with procurement and food production.
· Strong experience of purchasing systems and processes, within food or a similar environment.
· Excellent communication skills and demonstrable experience liaising with all stakeholders.
· Thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to pre-empt situations and take appropriate action.
· Intermediate IT skills: Excel.
How to apply…
If you are interested… Apply!