Buying - FMCG, Somerset
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has become available with my client in beautiful Somerset to become a key stake holder in the UK.
Our client is a successful manufacturer who is expanding rapidly across the region.
We seek a proactive and team focused person who will work together with the existing team to procure all direct and indirect materials.
This company is built to help its colleagues succeed, this role represents a fantastic chance to impress from the outset and make a difference.
• Managing a team of two, you will be responsible for accurate, cost effective and reliable procurement procedures for the company (£XX mil spend).
• Lead negotiations on widely varying volumes of products, minimising stock outs while ensuring value.
• Use your analytical know how to drive supplier relationships
• The preferred candidate will be from FMCG/pharma/health & wellbeing.
• Previous experiences driving negotiations forward and improving supplier relationships
• Excellent communication skills with a keen eye for detail
What’s on Offer:
• Holliday allowance
• Generous salary
• Further training for development
1. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply