Buyer – Sweet Bakery Ingredients
Nr Cheshunt, Hertfordshire- Salary c£50K
As part of a global ingredients and chemicals company, my clients supply ingredients to retail, food manufacturing and food service sectors. They are a well-established organisation with backing form their global parent company so offer stability and progression in a family feel environment.
This role will see you working collaboratively with the MD on your buying category. Your duties will include;
• Control all aspects of your “Sweet Bakery Ingredients” purchasing category- costs, budgeting, supplier performance etc
• Effective negotiations with suppliers regarding price & volumes in line with targets, promotion, rebates.
• Understand & analyse the supply market and the suppliers you work with
• Implement new sourcing strategies
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this position you will need.
• Experience as a Buyer with Sweet Bakery Ingredients or Ingredients products
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to analyse data and work with large data sets (high Excel skills)
• Excellent communication skills with an open and collaborative approach.
If successful, this role offers a salary ranging from £50,000.00 to £56,000.00 + 10% bonus. They offer the opportunity to progress in your career in a supportive environment should you wish to.
Please contact me for a confidential discussion.