Buyer, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a large and well known food business with a reputation for supplying a quality product and for offering outstanding service to customers across the country. A vacancy exists for an experienced Buyer to join the team at the site in Harlow.
This is an excellent opportunity that will suit an enthusiastic and motivated candidate.
• The buying and procurement of food products – large budget responsibility
• Price and delivery negotiation with new and existing suppliers
• Working closely with all relevant departments to ensure accurate and efficient forecasting
• Clear communication with all relevant departments to ensure the smooth running of the operation
• An experienced Buyer with a strong Food or FMCG background
• High commercial awareness and an ability to identify opportunities for new business
• An excellent communicator at all levels
• A confident negotiator, comfortable in pressurised situations
A highly competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the right candidate, alongside the opportunity to work for a market leading food business.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your most up to date CV today. If you would like more information, please contact Martin at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060.