This well-respected Food company supply Food Manufacturers across the UK with their products. They are a hardworking and friendly team who take pride in supporting their clients and providing the best service on time and in full.
Due to epic growth this is a brand-new position to the buying team. This role will see you;
• Control all aspects of your “raw materials” purchasing category- costs, budgeting, supplier performance etc
• Effective negotiations with suppliers regarding price & volumes in line with targets, promotion, rebates.
• Provide annual price forecasts
• Identify cost reduction opportunities
To be considered you will need;
• 3-5 years’ experience in a Buying role
• Experience with Chilled, Frozen, and short shelf-life products
• Confident with ERP systems and have Advanced Excel
• From a FMCG background ideally food
This is an exciting opportunity with a global organisation who are going through rapid growth, there is definite career progression and overseas opportunities if wanted.
The salary is £40K + benefits